New Snow Foam Lance (Red)
Each foam cannon comes with one 1.25mm orifice installed on, and one extra 1.1mm orifice inside the box. So you don't need to buy extra orifice when you order the foam cannon.
This AUTO RAE-CHEM foam lance is not like any other cheap foam guns or foam makers. This quality foam lance makes thick, frothy foam covering and sticking on your vehicle. Only this AUTO RAE-CHEM foam lance can do it. You might have experienced with some cheap “foam lances”, maybe it can’t be called foam lance, it sprays soapy water only, no thick foam comes out at all, especially when you use it with your small pressure washer. Right? Now, with this AUTO RAE-CHEM foam lance, you can say goodbye to that bad experience.
This AUTO RAE-CHEM foam lance can work with both 5000psi big commercial pressure washer and 1400psi home garden pressure washers
1. It makes soft fluffy snow foam, fun and simple.
2. It works with any pressure washers, small and big are all working perfectly.
3. It saves water, it’s eco-friendly.
4. It’s a touch-less car wash, it saves your time and energy.
5. The thick foam suds melt rods and dirty on paint, thus it reduces swirl marks and scratches.
Pressure Range: 1400psi - 5000psi (both small and big pressure washer works perfectly)
Foaming Performance: 5 Star (we guarantee it is the best foam lance in foaming performance)
Durability: 10 Years.
Warranty: 1 Year (except the mesh filter inside, as the mesh filter might be stuck if your water resource is not filtered)
Capacity of bottle: 1000ml(1L)
Construction Material: Solid Brass, resistant Nylon(known as PA material), and HDPE bottle.
Maximum Water Temperature: 60 oC
Resistant to Chemical? Yes
Foam Consumption Adjustable? Yes
Spray Width Adjustable? Yes
Are spare parts available for sale? Yes (such as the mesh filter, plastic parts and brass parts are all available for sale)
How To Use:
1. put PTFE tape on the brass tube(two threads), each thread needs 50cm PTFE tape.
2. put the fitting/adapter with brass tube and suction tube on foam lance unit.
3. Fill fluid bottle with the desired amount of shampoo.
4. Fill fluid bottle with water (for best results, use warm water, 20% shampoo +80% water is suggested).
5. Shake the fluid bottle to mix the shampoo with water thoroughly.
6. Attach fluid bottle to foam lance unit.
7. Attach the fitting/adapter to pressure washer gun, and you can start playing with it.